Valentine's Day Weekend is upon us so we wanted to create this gift guide of some of our Favorite items we believe EVERY PR Girl should have! Check it out and share with your boyfriend or biz bestie, you never know; they may surprise you with these amazing gifts!
1. Whether you are preparing for a new client meeting or a night on the town, this 'Merlot' lippe by The Lip Bar is perfect for any occasion.
2. What better way to keep warm, look stylish and let everyone know that you are a hard working, ambitious PR Girl than wearing our #PRGirlsDoItBetter sweatshirt? Grab yours now ON SALE!
3. The Bando Mobile Charger- As PR Girls and Entrepreneurs alike, we are always traveling and on the go. Between driving and trying to having everything together it seems that our phones love to die when we need them the most, right? Never fear, the Bando mobile charger is here!! Courtesy of shop.people.com
4. What's a PR Girl without her foundation to keep her looking glamorous and selfie ready? Check out the new Total Control Foundation by NYX Cosmetics
5. Learn how to secure the bag immediately with this amazing read by Lillie Mae of The Lillie Mae PR Agency, " 5K in 30 Days".
. Everyone knows you CANNOT go to an event without your face being BEAT honey! This highlighting sponge by Elf Cosmetics will help you stay flawless no matter what curves are thrown your way!
On the weekend of August 5-7, 2016, PR Girls Do It Better, an empowerment movement for current and aspiring women in business and future women in the public relations industry, hosted a 3 day Business Summit.
Women from all over the country gathered for a weekend of inspiration and learning how to build, grow and market their businesses. The weekend kicked off with the Empowerment Panel & Mixer hosted by Jelisa Raquel of Broadcasting Beauty, giving an inside look on being a woman in business, teaching attendees how to invest on a budget, build a following and more.
Panelists included: Kelli F. Kelley, Creative Director and Lead Publicist of Kelley Brand Communications, Deidre Palode, Founder and Publicist of MayLee Media, Brittany Butler, Money Stylist and Blogger of MissBFab.com, Founder of PR Girls Do It Better/ Lead Publicist of PR Mentality, LLC Lindsey Walker and Aleesha Carter, Publicist of KAC U Images. Aleesha was also honored during the event for her outstanding performance in the PR Industry.
Guests enjoyed branding workshops on Saturday August 6, 2016 from industry professionals such as Ronnika Ann of iGNPR, Lillie Mae of the Lillie Mae PR Agency, and Erica Dias of The B PR Firm. Keynote Presenter Tressa "Azarel" Smallwood,Publisher of Life Changing Books gave an unforgettable lecture on Success And Entrepreneurship.
The summit wrapped Sunday with brunch and additional workshops on social media, staying motivated as an entrepreneur and more. Powered by PR Mentality,LLC and in celebration of their 4th year of business, Miss Jessie's, Selah Cosmetics, iWeave Hair, Thoughts By T, Adonai Desserts, Creative Classic Agency and Unique Occasions By T Nicole, were all proud sponsors.